Student Studying

Other Study Options

You can take courses through Engineering Outreach without applying to a master’s degree program. UI undergraduate students and non-degree students may also register for EO-delivered courses. If you are interested in taking courses for professional development, transfer credits or for background study, you may apply as a non-degree student.