Payments Options

Fee assessment initially occurs approximately one month prior to the start of the semester. Fees are due on the first day of the semester. Late fees will accrue and access to EO-delivered course sessions and exams will be removed after the tenth day of fall and spring semesters or the third day of summer semesters unless full payment has been received or a UI payment plan has been established. Students with payment plans must stay current on their payments to retain access to EO-delivered course sessions and exams.  

Credit/Debit Card Payments through EO

Engineering Outreach students may pay using a credit or debit card by calling us at 800-824-2889 during our regular business hours. There is no additional transaction fee when you pay through Engineering Outreach.

Payments through VandalWeb

You can view your student account balance and make a credit/debit card payment, e-check payment, or set up a payment plan through VandalWeb. All credit/debit card payments made using VandalWeb will generate a 2.5 percent transaction fee that will be added to the payer's credit card balance. Payment plans carry an additional fee. 

Log in to VandalWeb
  1. Select Student Accounts 
  2. Select Student Accounts Center
  3. Under My Account, choose Make a Payment and complete the payment form.

Tuition Vouchers

Students can submit tuition vouchers from their employers by email to or by fax to 208-885-9249. Tuition vouchers must include the student's name, the total amount guaranteed by the employer or agency, and complete billing information.

Check or Money Order

Make checks or money orders payable to "Bursar, University of Idaho" and mail to Engineering Outreach:

University of Idaho
Engineering Outreach
Attn: Enrollment Services Specialist
875 Perimeter Drive MS 1014
Moscow ID 83844-1014

Student Financial Aid

If you are a graduate or undergraduate EO student, you may be eligible for financial aid if you are enrolled as at least a half-time student; non-degree students are not eligible. To determine if you are eligible or to apply for scholarships or federal financial aid, call 208-885-6312 or visit Student Financial Aid Services.

Veterans Assistance

University of Idaho programs are approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and you may use your GI benefits to help pay your EO course fees. For more information of interest to military students, and links to UI's military and veterans services, see Veterans Assistance.