Course Status Changes

Instructions for adding a course after the first day of the semester, dropping a course before the last date to drop without a grade of W, changing from credit to audit or pass/fail, and withdrawing from a course with a grade of W before the last date to withdraw, including the downloadable forms required for some actions, can be found on the Office of the Registrar's website.

Deadlines are listed on the EO Calendar and on the Registrar's website.

Scan and email forms to EO that require instructor or adviser signatures. We will obtain signatures and deliver the forms to the registrar's office for you.