Support services are available through Engineering Outreach and the University of Idaho for EO students. We are committed to providing quality courses and personalized student support services to our diverse students, including those in the military and others living outside the United States. The EO Staff provides administrative, academic and technical support to students enrolled in EO courses; and instructors are available to answer questions regarding course content.
- General information: For general information about the Engineering Outreach program, see our FAQs, or contact the EO Office at (800) 824-2889, email@example.com.
- Contact our Student Services Coordinator for information about:
- Registration (including VandalWeb registration instructions, NetID username and password, admission or registration status, and grades)
- Course materials and exams
- Disability Support Services (DSS) provides academic support services to
students with temporary or permanent disabilities. Students requesting
disability-related accommodations should contact DSS directly, either by
email or phone, and must provide appropriate disability documentation.
- Course delivery: For technical assistance with viewing online sessions, see our FAQs or contact us at (800) 824-2889 (press 0).
- Information systems: For help using University of Idaho online systems, including VandalMail, VandalWeb and BbLearn accounts, see Vandal Accounts.
Other University Resources