Student Financial Aid

Am I eligible for Financial Aid?

If you are a graduate or undergraduate EO student, you may be eligible for financial aid if you are enrolled as at least a half-time student; non-degree students are not eligible. To determine if you are eligible or to apply for scholarships or federal financial aid, contact the University of Idaho Student Financial Aid Services Office by calling 888-884-3246 or visiting Financial Aid & Scholarships.

If you plan to use financial aid to pay fees, you must have a completed file in the Financial Aid Office, and the dollar amount of the award must be verified by EO prior to the registration deadline. Fees will be deducted from financial aid checks, and remaining balances will be returned to you by automatic deposit or check.

To set up or edit your direct deposit information, log in to VandalWeb and select the Student Account menu, then select Direct Deposit Information. If you do not set up a direct deposit account, any remaining balance from financial aid will be mailed to the address designated as your mailing address in the Personal Information/Address section of VandalWeb.

Are you a Veteran?

University of Idaho programs are approved by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and you may use your GI benefits to help pay your EO course fees. For more information of interest to military students, and links to UI's military and veterans services, see About our Students.